Silvretta High Alpine Road - Flower Island of Mainau - Lake Constance Region
Full day-trip from Tyrol
Our panorama round trip guarantees unforgettable impressions as we travel through the Paznaun Valley and over the Silvretta High Alpine Road. We will also be delighted to take you to the most beautiful places in Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region.
Bregenz Lake Constance
Vorarlberg – Lake Constance Region
The region features a variety of destinations worth visiting, both in as well as around the towns of Bregenz, Feldkirch, Dornbirn and Hohenems.
Bregenz on Lake Constance is the capital of Vorarlberg. A brief guided tour will allow us to show you the most beautiful places and architectural highlights of this lakeside town.
- the lakeside promenade
- the Congress Centre
- the Festival Theatre with its famous lakeside stage
- the harbour building "Die Welle" (The Wave)
- the Vorarlberg Museum and the Kunsthaus (museum of contemporary art)
But there is much more to be discovered! How about a ride on the Pfänderbahn up to the 1.064-metre-high Pfänder?
Once you reach the top, you will be rewarded with a unique panoramic view over the entire Lake Constance and some 240 Alpine peaks in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Silvretta High Alpine Road
In the summer, a round trip through the Paznaun valley with a visit to the Alpinarium in Galtür is a perfect way to get to know the region. Shortly after Galtür begins the Silvretta High Alpine Road (toll road), one of the most beautiful panoramic roads in the Alps!
After a photo stop at the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe (2.032 m) and the Silvretta reservoir, our ride continues through the Vorarlbergian Montafon. Imposing mountain ranges - Silvretta, Rätikon and Verwall - frame the alpine valley in the south of Vorarlberg. Among them is Vorarlberg´s highest mountain, the 3.312-metre-high Piz Buin.
Our route back to Tyrol crosses the Arlberg Pass and passes St. Christoph and St. Anton.
Other tours in the region:
- Feldkirch: City walk through the medieval old town with its arcades, the Marktgasse (Market alley), the town hall, the cathedral church of St. Nicholas, the Churer Gate, the Katzenturm (Cat Tower) and the Schattenburg (Shadow Castle).
- A sidetrip to the neighbouring Principality of Liechtenstein and Switzerland is worthwhile. The pulsating heart of Liechtenstein is Vaduz. In the immediate vicinity you can visit the beautiful town of Werdenberg, Switzerland's oldest timber settlement and quite possibly the smallest town in the world.
- Flower Island of Mainau, Lindau at Lake Constance, World Heritage City Gallen