Tyrol's fascinating mountain world can be best enjoyed during a hiking holiday. Tyrol is the perfect place for hikes and mountain tours. Experience Tyrol´s beautiful and stunning nature up close with us and our hiking guides.
Hiking in Tyrol
Discover Tyrol on hiking trails and easy mountain walks!
With us you will find a wide selection of hiking programmes and hiking guides.
We are happy to guide you on easy hikes and on safely marked trails to the most beautiful vantage points in Tyrol.
Together with certified hiking guides we offer guided summer hikes, winter hikes and snowshoe tours.
• Well-maintained hiking trails with little or moderate elevation gain are suitable for beginners and walkers.
• For easy mountain hiking trails, with moderate to steadier elevation gains combined with occasional uneven terrain, you need to be in good physical condition and sure-footed.
Our clothing and equipment tip:
The prerequisite for longer hikes is the right hiking equipment and clothing appropriate for the weather!
• A well-packed rucksack with rain protection and good mountain boots.
• Also carry the following with you: Change of clothes (rain), poncho, snacks, water bottle, gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, telescopic poles....
• Drink enough before easy mountain hikes and always take 0.5 -1.5 litres of liquid with you.