Explore Innsbruck on 2 wheels
If you enjoy cycling, you can combine a bike ride with sightseeing in Innsbruck. We offer you a varied city tour by bike or e-bike, which lets you discover the most important sights with an expert guide.
Duration of the bike tour approx. 2.5 hours
Bike Tour Innsbruck
Discover Innsbruck comfortably by bike and on foot!
Almost all of the city's sights can be reached directly by bike. Wherever or whenever you fancy to take a picture, we make a stop to explore the surrounding area.
The tour takes us from north to south through the most beautiful and interesting districts of Innsbruck and to all the important sights along the way.
From downtown Innsbruck to the Bergisel
The starting point of the bike tour is downtown Innsbruck.
- Past the Imperial Court Garden
- Along the Inn river
- Through the idyllic villa district of Saggen
- Photo Stop at the Imperial Palace and Court Church
The key landmarks in the old town we will explore on foot:
- The Cathedral of St. James
- The City Tower
- The Golden Roof
After a photo stop at the famous Inn Bridge, we cycle on towards Wilten. There is much to see and discover in Innsbruck's southernmost district. The Bergisel with the ski jump and the Tirol Panorama Museum with the famous giant circular painting are particularly impressive.
We cycle back to the city centre at a relaxed pace, past the Arch of Triumph and through Maria-Theresien-Street. Our bike tour ends at the starting point in the city centre.
All information at a glance:
Meeting point: Bus parking at Hofgarten, Kaiserjägerstrasse 8 or by arrangement
Distance: 12 km
Difference in altitude: around 100 metres
- Helmets are compulsory!
- Participation in the cycling tours is at your own risk.
- It is the participant's responsibility to comply with the road traffic regulations.
- No responsibility is accepted for damage to the bicycles or to the vehicles of others.
- Each participant must sign a disclaimer before the start of the cycle tour to indemnify and hold the cycle guide harmless in the event of damage or accidents.
Route: As far as possible, the route will be cycled on designated cycle paths and stress-free roads. However, sections on roads with heavier traffic cannot be completely avoided.
Number of participants: 1 to 6 persons per guide
Minimum age: 12 years
Bike rental and entrance fees are not included.
Guide rate, city bike or e-bike rental and helmet (compulsory!): on request
Tours can be booked from the beginning of May to mid-October.
On request, we are also happy to organise longer bike tours with culinary stops or a coffee break. Or how about a bike tour to Ambras Castle incl. sightseeing?